Our friend and occasional contributor Bill Holston is the executive director of the Human Rights Initiative of North Texas. He pointed to this FAQ the organization has put together in the comments of Brad’s Leading Off. I thought I’d pull it out here, just in case it got lost.
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »