Rudy Bush over at the Morning News reports that there are bits of brain and skull all over the walls of the conference room in the editorial department because his colleague Rodger Jones’ head just exploded. Admittedly, I am reading between the lines. What Bush is reporting is that the editorial board just met with the chairman of HKS and the former CEO of Trammell Crow, Ralph Hawkins and Don Williams, respectively. Both men say they do not support the Trinity toll road. Then they showed the DMN board their plans for tearing down I-345. Read this.
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »