Johnathan Wenske and Kris Haro are juniors at UNT. Today Adweek has some nice things to say about some of their work. It’s a campaign titled “When Nurture Calls” that supports the right of women to breastfeed in public. The idea is that a lady shouldn’t have to slink off to a toilet stall to feed her child. Hard to believe this is something we still have to discuss.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Laray Polk on the State of Bookstores in Dallas by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »