The first round of the NFL draft comes to prime time TV on Thursday. There’s probably no one in the country who’s better at predicting what will happen than the Dallas Morning News’ Rick Gosselin. Dude has a pretty sick list of NFL sources. With that as an excuse and with a tip from a longtime FrontBurnervian, I offer you the image above, which clearly shows that Wayne “The Train” Hancock and Gosselin were separated at birth. And, now that I think of it, I’m seeing a lot of Paul Scheer, too, the guy who plays Andre on The League.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »