The first round of the NFL draft comes to prime time TV on Thursday. There’s probably no one in the country who’s better at predicting what will happen than the Dallas Morning News’ Rick Gosselin. Dude has a pretty sick list of NFL sources. With that as an excuse and with a tip from a longtime FrontBurnervian, I offer you the image above, which clearly shows that Wayne “The Train” Hancock and Gosselin were separated at birth. And, now that I think of it, I’m seeing a lot of Paul Scheer, too, the guy who plays Andre on The League.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »