Saying he was “fed up” with the controversy surrounding his role in the home rule effort, Mike Rawlings accepted a position as mayor of Houston late Sunday night. He was introduced at a press conference earlier this morning (pictured). Ignoring normal procedure because this way would be quote “oh my lord, soooo much more fun,” the Dallas City Council has decided to put Dwaine Caraway back in charge as interim mayor.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »