Local media personality (and finalist for the Mike Royko Award for Commentary/Column Writing in the 2014 ASNE Awards) Gordon Keith regularly does intentionally awkward interviews with visiting celebrities, and they’re only as good as the person across from him. Kristen Bell, promoting the Veronica Mars movie, was more than up to the task.
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Why DISD’s Plan to Reopen Some Closed Schools is a No-Brainer, and Why Some Trustees Don’t Care by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »