Credit where it’s due: I learned about Dallitude via a blog post by the Dallas Observer‘s apple-cheeked editor, Joe Tone, and I’ve been enjoying the anonymous author’s GIF-filled take on Dallas since. It has some slightly objectionable language, if you’re a clutch-your-pearls type. I hope you’re not.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers