I didn’t major in business. I don’t, in fact, know much about it. But I do have a kid and, because of that, I have been forced to go to a Chuck E. Cheese’s on occasion. So, in my considered opinion, $1.3 billion seems like a big pile of scratch for the Irving-based chain, known for its somewhat adequate pizza-like offerings, murder-eyed animatronic bands, and occasionally functioning games. Anyway, good job, guys!
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman