I didn’t major in business. I don’t, in fact, know much about it. But I do have a kid and, because of that, I have been forced to go to a Chuck E. Cheese’s on occasion. So, in my considered opinion, $1.3 billion seems like a big pile of scratch for the Irving-based chain, known for its somewhat adequate pizza-like offerings, murder-eyed animatronic bands, and occasionally functioning games. Anyway, good job, guys!
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »