Contrary to the views of the political and media elites—see anchorman Will McAvoy’s telling diatribe on The Newsroom—I’ve always thought tea partiers were pretty much common-sense folks tired of seeing the national debt run up. So it’s disappointing when their ilk live up to the angry-and-out-of-control stereotype. Apparently that’s what happened at last night’s “Defund Obamacare” rally at the Hilton Anatole. According to this report by Brad Pearson over at D Healthcare Daily, things got ugly there pretty fast.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »