Yes, the moment you’ve all been waiting for is here (or, at least, those of you that have been calling our office about it since January): the 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 contest is live. Voting begins today. The first five of twenty contestants are waiting for your votes. Up this week: Kindrela Tyson, newly wed and lyricist; Melissa Rycroft Strickland, reality TV contestant-turned celeb; Tiffanee Siri Ellman, restaurateur (specifically, Oak and Belly & Trumpet); Whitney Drolen, CBS 11 traffic and news anchor; and Sheridan French, clothing designer and mommy of three. So get to it.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »