I’m not going to get into the race politics of a group of rich white kids doing the Harlem Shake, because I know this is just a meme. Anyway, it’s fun to see these kids crash into a Tom Thumb and, I think, a Mi Cocina.
- A Curious Art Sale Puts DMA Bequest Back in the Spotlight by Peter Simek
- Toronto Scraps Highway Teardown, Opts for Skaters Under the Overpass by Peter Simek
- Ghosts of Dallas: Abbott Avenue, 1955 by Jason Heid
- Three Questions About That Linda Septien Article in the Dallas Observer by Tim Rogers
- Mirror Stage: Visualizing the Self After the Internet
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »