Last weekend’s episode of NPR’s Wait Wait … Don’t Tell Me! was recorded Thursday at the Winspear Opera House. Host Peter Sagal said visiting Texas was not just a pleasure for the crew of the news quiz show; it was a repayment for all the material our state has provided to his program. “Bizarre crimes, crazy politicians, lunacy as a lifestyle — you guys are like the Florida of the United States,” Sagal said.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »