Last weekend’s episode of NPR’s Wait Wait … Don’t Tell Me! was recorded Thursday at the Winspear Opera House. Host Peter Sagal said visiting Texas was not just a pleasure for the crew of the news quiz show; it was a repayment for all the material our state has provided to his program. “Bizarre crimes, crazy politicians, lunacy as a lifestyle — you guys are like the Florida of the United States,” Sagal said.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (9/19/14) by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »