Last weekend’s episode of NPR’s Wait Wait … Don’t Tell Me! was recorded Thursday at the Winspear Opera House. Host Peter Sagal said visiting Texas was not just a pleasure for the crew of the news quiz show; it was a repayment for all the material our state has provided to his program. “Bizarre crimes, crazy politicians, lunacy as a lifestyle — you guys are like the Florida of the United States,” Sagal said.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid