Tim and I both remarked about the fog when we walked into the office this morning. The above photo was taken halfway across the Commerce Street Bridge, a half-mile from downtown, at 8:20 a.m. Ghost City, USA.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas