Earlier Peter Simek broke the news that the Dallas Contemporary was selling donated artwork on eBay, much to the artists’ surprise. Now Peter has found that the father of a Contemporary employee owns a gallery where he is reselling work bought at the Contemporary. Artist Vernon Fisher tells Peter: “I’ve been around a long time and nothing much surprises me anymore. They look like clowns, let’s face it.” Read the whole story.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas