Earlier Peter Simek broke the news that the Dallas Contemporary was selling donated artwork on eBay, much to the artists’ surprise. Now Peter has found that the father of a Contemporary employee owns a gallery where he is reselling work bought at the Contemporary. Artist Vernon Fisher tells Peter: “I’ve been around a long time and nothing much surprises me anymore. They look like clowns, let’s face it.” Read the whole story.
- Kristen Bell Rolls With Gordon Keith’s Soft Punches by Zac Crain
- Mike Rawlings Walks Out of Dallas ISD Home-Rule Meeting by Jason Heid
- Mesa’s Owner is Building a Seafood Restaurant in the Bishop Arts District by Rick Lopez
- Leading Off (3/13/14) by Zac Crain
- Are Health Insurance Exchange Plan Premiums Good Deals? by Benjamin Isgur