Earlier Peter Simek broke the news that the Dallas Contemporary was selling donated artwork on eBay, much to the artists’ surprise. Now Peter has found that the father of a Contemporary employee owns a gallery where he is reselling work bought at the Contemporary. Artist Vernon Fisher tells Peter: “I’ve been around a long time and nothing much surprises me anymore. They look like clowns, let’s face it.” Read the whole story.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas