Last year brought us books by a New York liberal (Gail Collins, As Texas Goes …) and a Dallas billionaire Republican and his son (Sam and Andrew Wyly, Texas Got it Right!). Now April will bring us one from a senior editor at Texas Monthly: Erica Grieder, Big, Hot, Cheap and Right. Collins was the early leader in the clubhouse, but Grieder uses the term “sui generis” to describe the state on page four of the introduction. So hang on. This isn’t over yet.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »