You’ll excuse my use of Google Translate in the above headline, but I think it’s a pretty accurate translation of Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk. Anyway. Le Monde asked Ben Fountain to give those Frenchies a tour of his Dallas, on theÂ occasion of Billy Lynn‘sÂ publication in France. He took them to the Old Monk, the Kessler, and Fair Park, among other places. D Magazine world headquarters makes an appearance in slide eight, which I’m positive is because of this.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas