You’ll excuse my use of Google Translate in the above headline, but I think it’s a pretty accurate translation of Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk. Anyway. Le Monde asked Ben Fountain to give those Frenchies a tour of his Dallas, on theÂ occasion of Billy Lynn‘sÂ publication in France. He took them to the Old Monk, the Kessler, and Fair Park, among other places. D Magazine world headquarters makes an appearance in slide eight, which I’m positive is because of this.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »