You’ll excuse my use of Google Translate in the above headline, but I think it’s a pretty accurate translation of Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk. Anyway. Le Monde asked Ben Fountain to give those Frenchies a tour of his Dallas, on theÂ occasion of Billy Lynn‘sÂ publication in France. He took them to the Old Monk, the Kessler, and Fair Park, among other places. D Magazine world headquarters makes an appearance in slide eight, which I’m positive is because of this.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas