Through the online ordering process, the 6,000 wristbands to Saturday’s Polyphonic Spree show sold out in under an hour, but I’ve got a pair for one lucky FrontBurnervian. In the comments, tell us about a transgression that is weighing on your heart. Best confession, as determined by me, your online high priest, will win two wristbands to the Concert for Dallas. Contest ends at 5 o’clock today. Wristbands must be picked up at D Mag HQ by end of business Friday. Now tell us what you’ve done wrong.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »