Through the online ordering process, the 6,000 wristbands to Saturday’s Polyphonic Spree show sold out in under an hour, but I’ve got a pair for one lucky FrontBurnervian. In the comments, tell us about a transgression that is weighing on your heart. Best confession, as determined by me, your online high priest, will win two wristbands to the Concert for Dallas. Contest ends at 5 o’clock today. Wristbands must be picked up at D Mag HQ by end of business Friday. Now tell us what you’ve done wrong.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley