Through the online ordering process, the 6,000 wristbands to Saturday’s Polyphonic Spree show sold out in under an hour, but I’ve got a pair for one lucky FrontBurnervian. In the comments, tell us about a transgression that is weighing on your heart. Best confession, as determined by me, your online high priest, will win two wristbands to the Concert for Dallas. Contest ends at 5 o’clock today. Wristbands must be picked up at D Mag HQ by end of business Friday. Now tell us what you’ve done wrong.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »