Through the online ordering process, the 6,000 wristbands to Saturday’s Polyphonic Spree show sold out in under an hour, but I’ve got a pair for one lucky FrontBurnervian. In the comments, tell us about a transgression that is weighing on your heart. Best confession, as determined by me, your online high priest, will win two wristbands to the Concert for Dallas. Contest ends at 5 o’clock today. Wristbands must be picked up at D Mag HQ by end of business Friday. Now tell us what you’ve done wrong.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »