I don’t know what’s going on here, in this scene from The League‘s October 11 premiere. I guess Taco got the rights to dallascowboys.com or something, which is, embarrassingly enough, actually 100 percent plausible. Question: a show needs a sports owner to cameo. They post a request for this cameo in the darkest, most hard to find corner of the internet. Like a Geocities site from 1999 that hasn’t been updated in nine years, and is solely devoted to a sporadically reported diet history of one lonely Salvadoran man’s cat, and it is all written in a mix of Spanish and an undecipherable language of this man’s creation. It is partially symbol-based, and some of it is fully unintelligible, as the Salvadoran man taught himself to read, and didn’t do a very good job. Does Jerry or Mark Cuban end up on the TV show first?
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »