I don’t know what’s going on here, in this scene from The League‘s October 11 premiere. I guess Taco got the rights to dallascowboys.com or something, which is, embarrassingly enough, actually 100 percent plausible. Question: a show needs a sports owner to cameo. They post a request for this cameo in the darkest, most hard to find corner of the internet. Like a Geocities site from 1999 that hasn’t been updated in nine years, and is solely devoted to a sporadically reported diet history of one lonely Salvadoran man’s cat, and it is all written in a mix of Spanish and an undecipherable language of this man’s creation. It is partially symbol-based, and some of it is fully unintelligible, as the Salvadoran man taught himself to read, and didn’t do a very good job. Does Jerry or Mark Cuban end up on the TV show first?
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »