I don’t know what’s going on here, in this scene from The League‘s October 11 premiere. I guess Taco got the rights to dallascowboys.com or something, which is, embarrassingly enough, actually 100 percent plausible. Question: a show needs a sports owner to cameo. They post a request for this cameo in the darkest, most hard to find corner of the internet. Like a Geocities site from 1999 that hasn’t been updated in nine years, and is solely devoted to a sporadically reported diet history of one lonely Salvadoran man’s cat, and it is all written in a mix of Spanish and an undecipherable language of this man’s creation. It is partially symbol-based, and some of it is fully unintelligible, as the Salvadoran man taught himself to read, and didn’t do a very good job. Does Jerry or Mark Cuban end up on the TV show first?
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »