I don’t know what’s going on here, in this scene from The League‘s October 11 premiere. I guess Taco got the rights to dallascowboys.com or something, which is, embarrassingly enough, actually 100 percent plausible. Question: a show needs a sports owner to cameo. They post a request for this cameo in the darkest, most hard to find corner of the internet. Like a Geocities site from 1999 that hasn’t been updated in nine years, and is solely devoted to a sporadically reported diet history of one lonely Salvadoran man’s cat, and it is all written in a mix of Spanish and an undecipherable language of this man’s creation. It is partially symbol-based, and some of it is fully unintelligible, as the Salvadoran man taught himself to read, and didn’t do a very good job. Does Jerry or Mark Cuban end up on the TV show first?
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas