Congrats to sometime D contributor Harry Hunsicker, who tells us on Twitter: “Very happy to report that Thomas & Mercer has acquired my new novel THE CONTRACTORS as part of a three-book deal. Pub date: Fall 2013.” Couldn’t happen to a nicer fella.
- An Object Lesson on Jumping to Conclusions During a Breaking News Story by Tim Rogers
- Lakewood Brewing Company Responds to Session IPA Taste Test by Catherine Downes
- Conclusive Proof That American Way, Southwest: The Magazine, and D Magazine Are Really the Same Magazine With Three Different Offices by Tim Rogers
- Are There Any Good Reasons Left for Susan Hawk Not to Resign? by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Warm Adieu to Byron Harris by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »