You’ll no doubt recall that Bradford won some walking around money awhile back for a cancer-related story he wrote for the magazine. Now comes news that the same story had picked up another award, this one from the American Cancer Society. I had never heard of the High Plains Media Awards before. Sounds very Cormac McCarthy.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste