No firm numbers, but the downsizing will follow a familiar pattern. First come the buyouts, then come the layoffs. In March, you will recall, Belo CEO and chairman Robert Decherd got a 25 percent raise, to $600,000, and Belo EVP and DMN publisher Jim Moroney got a 15.5 percent raise, to $540,000. Bad timing.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers