No firm numbers, but the downsizing will follow a familiar pattern. First come the buyouts, then come the layoffs. In March, you will recall, Belo CEO and chairman Robert Decherd got a 25 percent raise, to $600,000, and Belo EVP and DMN publisher Jim Moroney got a 15.5 percent raise, to $540,000. Bad timing.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »