No firm numbers, but the downsizing will follow a familiar pattern. First come the buyouts, then come the layoffs. In March, you will recall, Belo CEO and chairman Robert Decherd got a 25 percent raise, to $600,000, and Belo EVP and DMN publisher Jim Moroney got a 15.5 percent raise, to $540,000. Bad timing.
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »