Ron Johnson’s popping up everywhere lately, from the Piers Morgan show on CNN to this great Q&A with Bloomberg BusinessWeek. And, you can’t say the CEO of Plano-based J.C. Penney isn’t thinking big. In the magazine interview, he even compares making over Penney’s to rebuilding “trust” in American institutions. Johnson also tells how he thinks wider aisles, all-new mannequins (55,000 of them!) and “retraining” the customer will help save the venerable department store.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley