Ron Johnson’s popping up everywhere lately, from the Piers Morgan show on CNN to this great Q&A with Bloomberg BusinessWeek. And, you can’t say the CEO of Plano-based J.C. Penney isn’t thinking big. In the magazine interview, he even compares making over Penney’s to rebuilding “trust” in American institutions. Johnson also tells how he thinks wider aisles, all-new mannequins (55,000 of them!) and “retraining” the customer will help save the venerable department store.
Read This Next
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- My Five Cents: Restaurants With Full Bars Listen Up by Nancy Nichols
- 5 Films to See at this Year’s USA Film Festival by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »