Mike Darling is a man with a great name. He is also a former D Magazine intern and current Men’s Health senior editor. As such, Mike has been following the Great Tuxedo Challenge of 2012 from New York City. He has been duly impressed. So duly, in fact, that he posted an item about the challenge on the Style News blog of Men’s Health. Please enjoy the Q&A in which I use potty language as I profess my love for Zac and explain the difference between a bespoke and rental tuxedo.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers