Mike Darling is a man with a great name. He is also a former D Magazine intern and current Men’s Health senior editor. As such, Mike has been following the Great Tuxedo Challenge of 2012 from New York City. He has been duly impressed. So duly, in fact, that he posted an item about the challenge on the Style News blog of Men’s Health. Please enjoy the Q&A in which I use potty language as I profess my love for Zac and explain the difference between a bespoke and rental tuxedo.
Read This Next
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek