I mention this because the Midland Reporter-Telegram writer who penned the story beneath the headline you see to the right is from this area. Audrie Palmer, who had nothing to do with the creation of that headline, is a product of the UNT journalism school. (I was actually her T.A.) Also, because I’ve never seen a headline I was more sure would someday appear on a piece of cardboard next to Jay Leno.
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »