I mention this because the Midland Reporter-Telegram writer who penned the story beneath the headline you see to the right is from this area. Audrie Palmer, who had nothing to do with the creation of that headline, is a product of the UNT journalism school. (I was actually her T.A.) Also, because I’ve never seen a headline I was more sure would someday appear on a piece of cardboard next to Jay Leno.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »