For the past few days, I’ve seen an Olive Garden commercial whose never-ending pasta bowl jingle is sung by a fellow who sounds exactly like Rhett Miller. I finally remembered to ask the internet about this, and people certainly are chattering about it, but no response from the crooner himself. Nor can I find the commercial online. Anyone else notice this?
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers