For the past few days, I’ve seen an Olive Garden commercial whose never-ending pasta bowl jingle is sung by a fellow who sounds exactly like Rhett Miller. I finally remembered to ask the internet about this, and people certainly are chattering about it, but no response from the crooner himself. Nor can I find the commercial online. Anyone else notice this?
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »