Al Armendariz, former regional chief of the EPA, doesn’t like natural gas. He doesn’t think much of coal, either. And he believes his old agency under President Obama has an “unmatched” record of accomplishment. All this from a Q&A with Armendariz over at the Texas Tribune, which scored the first public interview with the former SMU prof since he quit his EPA post under fire and threw in with the Sierra Club.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers