The Great Tuxedo Challenge starts Wednesday. For the entire month of August, with help from Al’s Formal Wear, I’ll don a tux. Wednesday’s high should be about 107. This gives me great concern, and it gives Zac a giddy grin. Before we begin, I’d like to thank Dawn Brown at Al’s on Oak Lawn (pictured). She has given the challenge no small amount of consideration and picked out for me the most suitable tux for the occasion (microfiber shirt, a lightweight super 110 coat and pants). I would be lying if I told you I wasn’t a little worried about how this gag is going to go. I hope Zac and the rest of you sadists enjoy yourselves.
Read This Next
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »