You might think that when I saw this enormous typo on the current cover of PaperCity, I cackle-laughed and unleashed a torrent of ridicule. Well, you’d be wrong. What I did was, I cackle-laughed and unleashed a torrent of ridicule — and then I got a stomachache. Because I’ve been there. I’ve done that. (Though never on the cover.) And, chances are, because I’ve put up this post, I will do it again. (This time on the cover.) There really are few things worse than getting a publication back from the printer and being confronted with irrefutable proof that you can sometimes fail to do the most basic part of your job. I wrote a 2,000-word profile of a pizzaiolo not long ago in our pages. In the very first sentence, I wrote that he was covered with flower. My stomach hurts just thinking about it.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »