WFAA has a live blog going, following a hearing that I’m sure will be bonkers, just like everything else so far in their split. Updates thus far: there is something like a dozen lawyers between them, Pilar has her wrist in a brace, and a giraffe is in the back as a “surprise” witness, but I don’t think he’s fooling anyone.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »