WFAA has a live blog going, following a hearing that I’m sure will be bonkers, just like everything else so far in their split. Updates thus far: there is something like a dozen lawyers between them, Pilar has her wrist in a brace, and a giraffe is in the back as a “surprise” witness, but I don’t think he’s fooling anyone.
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »