WFAA has a live blog going, following a hearing that I’m sure will be bonkers, just like everything else so far in their split. Updates thus far: there is something like a dozen lawyers between them, Pilar has her wrist in a brace, and a giraffe is in the back as a “surprise” witness, but I don’t think he’s fooling anyone.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »