WFAA has a live blog going, following a hearing that I’m sure will be bonkers, just like everything else so far in their split. Updates thus far: there is something like a dozen lawyers between them, Pilar has her wrist in a brace, and a giraffe is in the back as a “surprise” witness, but I don’t think he’s fooling anyone.
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »