Geraldine “Tincy” Miller sat on the State Board of Education from 1984 to 2010. She’d like to sit on it again. Miller took some guff last month for sending out a flyer that was grammatically challenged. (E.g.: “By reigning in the mangers of the Permanent School Fund she saved the state of Texas millions of dollars.”) Well, now she has sent out another flyer. I don’t see anything wrong with the words (haven’t read it), but I do have a question about the photograph: when was it taken? Then there’s the big sign you see below. When was that picture taken? Compare it to the picture of Miller that appears on her campaign site (which, to me, is actually the best of the three images). Click the pic to make it bigger.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers