As Rick Perry’s national popularity continues to slide–due in part to attacks on his 2007 executive order mandating that young girls in Texas be vaccinated against HPV–his campaign folks have to be wondering why they didn’t just come up with this years ago.
Read This Next
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »