As Rick Perry’s national popularity continues to slide–due in part to attacks on his 2007 executive order mandating that young girls in Texas be vaccinated against HPV–his campaign folks have to be wondering why they didn’t just come up with this years ago.
Read This Next
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Which D Magazine Staffer Are You? by Krista Nightengale