I wish I’d known about this earlier so I could have had the time to workshop my jokes. But our old buddy Eric Celeste has been named the editor in chief of Atlanta’s Creative Loafing. You can read how “incredibly excited” he is about the new gig on their blog. Feel free, those of you who know Eric, to use our comments section to tell the CL staff what they need to know about their new boss.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas