I wish I’d known about this earlier so I could have had the time to workshop my jokes. But our old buddy Eric Celeste has been named the editor in chief of Atlanta’s Creative Loafing. You can read how “incredibly excited” he is about the new gig on their blog. Feel free, those of you who know Eric, to use our comments section to tell the CL staff what they need to know about their new boss.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas