It may be Labor Day weekend, but you’re not off the hook. These women need your votes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, too, and you’ve got to provide them. Check out Dawn Tongish; serious reporter, serious athlete. Emitt Smith’s wife, Pat, is there, too, talking about her charity, Treasure You. Salon Lucien owner Mary Crosland is also available for your viewing pleasure. How about interior designer and hot momma, Tiffany McKinzie? We’ve got Julie Schults, model mom and jewelry designer, over there, too. Get to it. Don’t forget to hop online Monday and check out the Week 4 contestants.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Is There Any Building In Downtown That Can Escape the Wrecking Ball? by Zac Crain
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »