It may be Labor Day weekend, but you’re not off the hook. These women need your votes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, too, and you’ve got to provide them. Check out Dawn Tongish; serious reporter, serious athlete. Emitt Smith’s wife, Pat, is there, too, talking about her charity, Treasure You. Salon Lucien owner Mary Crosland is also available for your viewing pleasure. How about interior designer and hot momma, Tiffany McKinzie? We’ve got Julie Schults, model mom and jewelry designer, over there, too. Get to it. Don’t forget to hop online Monday and check out the Week 4 contestants.
- Leading Off (3/25/15) by Peter Simek
- Why Portland Has So Little Congestion by Patrick Kennedy
- Incredibly Dumb Claim Made Against DISD Found to Be Incredibly Dumb by Eric Celeste
- Trinity Toll Road Roundup: Why Are Dallas City Council Members Signing Up to Address the City Council? by Peter Simek
- How Mike Ullman is Trying to Fix the ‘Stupid Mistakes’ That Were Made at JCPenney by Glenn Hunter
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »