It may be Labor Day weekend, but you’re not off the hook. These women need your votes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, too, and you’ve got to provide them. Check out Dawn Tongish; serious reporter, serious athlete. Emitt Smith’s wife, Pat, is there, too, talking about her charity, Treasure You. Salon Lucien owner Mary Crosland is also available for your viewing pleasure. How about interior designer and hot momma, Tiffany McKinzie? We’ve got Julie Schults, model mom and jewelry designer, over there, too. Get to it. Don’t forget to hop online Monday and check out the Week 4 contestants.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers