It may be Labor Day weekend, but you’re not off the hook. These women need your votes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, too, and you’ve got to provide them. Check out Dawn Tongish; serious reporter, serious athlete. Emitt Smith’s wife, Pat, is there, too, talking about her charity, Treasure You. Salon Lucien owner Mary Crosland is also available for your viewing pleasure. How about interior designer and hot momma, Tiffany McKinzie? We’ve got Julie Schults, model mom and jewelry designer, over there, too. Get to it. Don’t forget to hop online Monday and check out the Week 4 contestants.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »