I read it. Twice (just like I read “Fed Up” twice). The takeaway? Rick Perry named his boots (Freedom and Liberty). That I get – I named my flip flops Tequila and Cherry Limeade. Other takeaway? The word crotchety is still so funny.
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- How Strange that Stanley Marcus Would Embrace the Anti-Semitic Coco Chanel by Tim Rogers