We already knew:
1) He’s a pretty solid starting pitcher for your American League champion Texas Rangers
2) He’s a Lost fanatic, and got to play ball with that show’s creators.
3) He’s an accomplished Twitterer
4) The ladies seems to enjoy giving him a look-see.
What we’ve learned from this Forbes Q&A with him:
1) He’s got his own car racing team.
2) He owned so many Porsches that he sold some because he didn’t have enough time to drive them all.
3) He got to drive the pace-car at Texas Motor Speedway.
If there’s a better candidate to be Dallas’ version of the Most Interesting Man in the World, please let me know.
UPDATE: The man himself tweets to point out that I neglected to mention how he dabbles in photography. Â I apologize profusely for the omission. <swallowing hard to suppress now-raging jealousy>