Yeah, so, the commercial we made for Kru 82? Well, the nice folks over at Kru 82 thought it was quote-unquote “hysterical.” But, as you might imagine, our take on the product was a little, let’s say, off brand. So we decided to take it down. And the planned sequel? The one with the white track suits? Well, that looks like it won’t happen. Except in your dreams, sweet FrontBurnervians. Except in your dreams.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »