Yeah, so, the commercial we made for Kru 82? Well, the nice folks over at Kru 82 thought it was quote-unquote “hysterical.” But, as you might imagine, our take on the product was a little, let’s say, off brand. So we decided to take it down. And the planned sequel? The one with the white track suits? Well, that looks like it won’t happen. Except in your dreams, sweet FrontBurnervians. Except in your dreams.
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Balanced Vision Plan Co-Author on Trinity River Toll Road: ‘I Want to Apologize to Dallas’ by Eric Celeste
- Suggestions for Home Rule Commission No. 4: School Calendar by Eric Celeste
- Jane McGarry Is Going To Watch Draft Day Tonight by Tim Rogers