Yeah, so, the commercial we made for Kru 82? Well, the nice folks over at Kru 82 thought it was quote-unquote “hysterical.” But, as you might imagine, our take on the product was a little, let’s say, off brand. So we decided to take it down. And the planned sequel? The one with the white track suits? Well, that looks like it won’t happen. Except in your dreams, sweet FrontBurnervians. Except in your dreams.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »