If you’ve seen a moving van running around town with a white “D” in a red square and thought to yourself, Huh, I didn’t know D Magazine had a moving service, then you’ll understand why we’re suing D Moving, of Allen, Texas, for trademark infringement. And lest you think this was an honest mistake made by D Moving’s owner, Edwin Bedford, know that he was previously sued for trademark infringement by Major League Baseball because he ran a moving service called Major League Moving (a default judgment was entered against him in that case in 2008). You can read more about our case on Bloomberg (scroll down).
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »