And how would they do that? By the same way all protected industries get their way in Texas, lobbying the Legislature. Oh, wait. Congress wants to limit the Lege’s restrictions on interstate commerce? Can’t have that! Quick! Who do we have to give money to in Congress?
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »