And how would they do that? By the same way all protected industries get their way in Texas, lobbying the Legislature. Oh, wait. Congress wants to limit the Lege’s restrictions on interstate commerce? Can’t have that! Quick! Who do we have to give money to in Congress?
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »