Two things you’ll notice about this CNBC appearance by Dallas hedge fund manager Kyle Bass: 1) he has lost weight since we profiled him in 2008. And 2) he doesn’t exactly have upbeat outlook on where the world is headed financially. He ain’t long stocks, and he certainly ain’t long Japan. Have a watch. And if you’ve got a couple million to invest, put Hayman Capital in your consideration set. Last time Bass predicted doom and gloom, he nailed it.
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Does Gov. Rick Perry Deserve This? by Jason Heid