Two things you’ll notice about this CNBC appearance by Dallas hedge fund manager Kyle Bass: 1) he has lost weight since we profiled him in 2008. And 2) he doesn’t exactly have upbeat outlook on where the world is headed financially. He ain’t long stocks, and he certainly ain’t long Japan. Have a watch. And if you’ve got a couple million to invest, put Hayman Capital in your consideration set. Last time Bass predicted doom and gloom, he nailed it.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid