Two things you’ll notice about this CNBC appearance by Dallas hedge fund manager Kyle Bass: 1) he has lost weight since we profiled him in 2008. And 2) he doesn’t exactly have upbeat outlook on where the world is headed financially. He ain’t long stocks, and he certainly ain’t long Japan. Have a watch. And if you’ve got a couple million to invest, put Hayman Capital in your consideration set. Last time Bass predicted doom and gloom, he nailed it.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Nancy Nichols Steps Down as D Magazine’s Lead Dining Critic by Nancy Nichols
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »