A glorious day at D Magazine HQ! Our building is getting its windows washed. I am fascinated by these guys — mainly because if that were the only way I could feed my family, I would have to find a way to tell my family that they were going to starve. Just watching the window washers swinging on their seemingly rickety rope rigs gives me the fantods. Anyone know what these fellows make?
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »