A glorious day at D Magazine HQ! Our building is getting its windows washed. I am fascinated by these guys — mainly because if that were the only way I could feed my family, I would have to find a way to tell my family that they were going to starve. Just watching the window washers swinging on their seemingly rickety rope rigs gives me the fantods. Anyone know what these fellows make?
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers