A glorious day at D Magazine HQ! Our building is getting its windows washed. I am fascinated by these guys — mainly because if that were the only way I could feed my family, I would have to find a way to tell my family that they were going to starve. Just watching the window washers swinging on their seemingly rickety rope rigs gives me the fantods. Anyone know what these fellows make?
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
- Can Texas Support a Privately Funded Bullet Train? by Jason Heid