Remember Rochester Park? It’s a newish park in the Trinity Corridor close to the area where local birders have reported sightings of bald eagles. Monday, a nature-lovin’ FrontBurnervian Birder spotted an yellow-helmeted ex-President of the United States at Rochester Park. (New species!) My friend pulled up to the park and noticed a black SUV with Maryland license plates. When he got out of the car to hike in the forest, two dudes in black suits approached him. They told him they were scouting a location for George W. Bush to ride his mountain bike. Ten minutes later, a line of six mountain bikes, one with GW, flew past him. No bald eagles reported.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers