Back on November 21, we posted an email from a loyal FBvian questioning Brett Shipp’s report about a South Oak Cliff player and the possibility he was ineligible to compete in the state tourney, which SOC won. Today, DISD indeed found the player ineligible and SOC will forfeit its title. In related news, crow is not, repeat not, on the Turbulence Training diet. But I’m a man, I’m 40, and I’ll eat it when necessary.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers