Over on LearningCurve, Eric has a look at some numbers that suggest, as he says, we’re about to have a real grown-up, put-the-kids-to-bed discussion about where we’re headed as a city and if we’re willing to pay for change. While you’re at it, you should read his recap of the most recent home-rule commission meeting. It’s actually pretty entertaining. Not only does he find a way to bring up the movie High Fidelity, but he manages to poke me in the ribs, too.
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Why DISD’s Plan to Reopen Some Closed Schools is a No-Brainer, and Why Some Trustees Don’t Care by Eric Celeste
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »