Over on LearningCurve, Eric has a look at some numbers that suggest, as he says, we’re about to have a real grown-up, put-the-kids-to-bed discussion about where we’re headed as a city and if we’re willing to pay for change. While you’re at it, you should read his recap of the most recent home-rule commission meeting. It’s actually pretty entertaining. Not only does he find a way to bring up the movie High Fidelity, but he manages to poke me in the ribs, too.
- Today I Learned That I Am an ‘Agnostic Atheist Coward’ by Tim Rogers
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- A Pretty Fantastic, Unofficial, Redesigned Mavs Logo by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/2/15) by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday: State Fair of Texas Food Edition by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »