Over on LearningCurve, Eric has a look at some numbers that suggest, as he says, we’re about to have a real grown-up, put-the-kids-to-bed discussion about where we’re headed as a city and if we’re willing to pay for change. While you’re at it, you should read his recap of the most recent home-rule commission meeting. It’s actually pretty entertaining. Not only does he find a way to bring up the movie High Fidelity, but he manages to poke me in the ribs, too.
- An Object Lesson on Jumping to Conclusions During a Breaking News Story by Tim Rogers
- Lakewood Brewing Company Responds to Session IPA Taste Test by Catherine Downes
- Conclusive Proof That American Way, Southwest: The Magazine, and D Magazine Are Really the Same Magazine With Three Different Offices by Tim Rogers
- Are There Any Good Reasons Left for Susan Hawk Not to Resign? by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Warm Adieu to Byron Harris by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »