In case you missed it (if only an initialism for that phrase would catch on so that I could stop typing it all out), over the weekend, TIME put up a story filed from Las Vegas, where the annual Defcon hacker fest was held. In a speech at the conference, Ladar Levison laid out his plans to re-engineer the way email works. I’m biased, but I wouldn’t bet against him.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »