In case you missed it (if only an initialism for that phrase would catch on so that I could stop typing it all out), over the weekend, TIME put up a story filed from Las Vegas, where the annual Defcon hacker fest was held. In a speech at the conference, Ladar Levison laid out his plans to re-engineer the way email works. I’m biased, but I wouldn’t bet against him.
- Today I Learned That I Am an ‘Agnostic Atheist Coward’ by Tim Rogers
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- A Pretty Fantastic, Unofficial, Redesigned Mavs Logo by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/2/15) by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday: State Fair of Texas Food Edition by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »