Over on LearningCurve on Friday, our friend Eric had some things to say about DISD trustee Bernadette Nutall that you might should read. Short version: “[S]he is vindictive, out of control, and does harm to the district. For someone who makes every issue about race, she somehow makes it harder for poor black children to get a good education because of the way she goes about her job as trustee.” I think it would be fair to say that Eric is not a fan.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »