On July 14, Judge Emily Tobolowsky granted a temporary restraining order to the East Village Homeowners Association, blocking Walmart from moving ahead with its planned Sam’s Club in the Cityplace area. She’s hearing arguments on the case this morning. If you want some context as to why all this is important, Eric Celeste has a column on the situation hitting newsstands right now.
- An Object Lesson on Jumping to Conclusions During a Breaking News Story by Tim Rogers
- Lakewood Brewing Company Responds to Session IPA Taste Test by Catherine Downes
- Conclusive Proof That American Way, Southwest: The Magazine, and D Magazine Are Really the Same Magazine With Three Different Offices by Tim Rogers
- Are There Any Good Reasons Left for Susan Hawk Not to Resign? by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Warm Adieu to Byron Harris by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »