As Liz mentioned this morning, and you have probably heard, vandals tagged “666” on the Legacy of Love monument, as well as Cathedral of Hope and the Dallas Observer and Dallas Morning News buildings. I just noticed that, yes, we were tagged, too. It took a moment, as the location of the tag, on the sidewalk at the intersection of Ross and St. Paul, is very near a lot of other sort of inscrutable spray-paint markings related to the trolley rail construction happening. But there it is. Sorry for the quality of the photo. It was hard to get without being hit by a car, which I traditionally strive to avoid.
- An Object Lesson on Jumping to Conclusions During a Breaking News Story by Tim Rogers
- Lakewood Brewing Company Responds to Session IPA Taste Test by Catherine Downes
- Conclusive Proof That American Way, Southwest: The Magazine, and D Magazine Are Really the Same Magazine With Three Different Offices by Tim Rogers
- Are There Any Good Reasons Left for Susan Hawk Not to Resign? by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Warm Adieu to Byron Harris by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »