Zac recently pronounced Rudy Bush the Dallas Morning News’ best columnist; a seemingly embarrassed Bush dodged the praise and dubbed Gordon Keith the paper’s top dog. Well, maybe there’s a touch of Keith rubbing off on his colleague. Check out the extra dry wit in this video brief Bush filed about yesterday’s council “field trip” to the Kung Fu Saloon, a bar which the council has pledged to investigate for civil rights violations after a young African-American male was denied entry over the weekend. Bush manages to drop mention of drinking on Philip Kingston’s tab, compares Dwaine Caraway to Kim Jong Il, and discovers that in the empty afternoon some of the only people actually at the Kung Fu were African-American.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »