Zac recently pronounced Rudy Bush the Dallas Morning News’ best columnist; a seemingly embarrassed Bush dodged the praise and dubbed Gordon Keith the paper’s top dog. Well, maybe there’s a touch of Keith rubbing off on his colleague. Check out the extra dry wit in this video brief Bush filed about yesterday’s council “field trip” to the Kung Fu Saloon, a bar which the council has pledged to investigate for civil rights violations after a young African-American male was denied entry over the weekend. Bush manages to drop mention of drinking on Philip Kingston’s tab, compares Dwaine Caraway to Kim Jong Il, and discovers that in the empty afternoon some of the only people actually at the Kung Fu were African-American.
- Today I Learned That I Am an ‘Agnostic Atheist Coward’ by Tim Rogers
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- A Pretty Fantastic, Unofficial, Redesigned Mavs Logo by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/2/15) by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday: State Fair of Texas Food Edition by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »