Recently, Dan Branch, a lowly llama herder, traveled to Austin to beg mercy of the mighty Evan Smith. To celebrate his birthday, Smith plans to build a private water park for his own enjoyment. Only problem is, the site he selected happens to be Branch’s ancestral village (the light there is perfect). The whole place will need to be leveled to make room for the water park. In this photo, Smith considers the supplicant’s pleas. Presumably, if you watch Smith’s TribLive conversation with Branch, you’ll learn of his decision.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »