Recently, Dan Branch, a lowly llama herder, traveled to Austin to beg mercy of the mighty Evan Smith. To celebrate his birthday, Smith plans to build a private water park for his own enjoyment. Only problem is, the site he selected happens to be Branch’s ancestral village (the light there is perfect). The whole place will need to be leveled to make room for the water park. In this photo, Smith considers the supplicant’s pleas. Presumably, if you watch Smith’s TribLive conversation with Branch, you’ll learn of his decision.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »