It’s called The Science of Cities, and it’s about science, and cities, and urban growth, and data, and (projecting here) how much about what we’ve assumed about such things the past five decades is wrong wrong wrong. Recommended, probably.
- An Object Lesson on Jumping to Conclusions During a Breaking News Story by Tim Rogers
- Lakewood Brewing Company Responds to Session IPA Taste Test by Catherine Downes
- A Less Than Warm Adieu to Byron Harris by Tim Rogers
- Ask John Neely Bryan: A Post-Modern Logo For the City of Dallas by John Neely Bryan
- Podcast: Michelle Rodriguez of KSCS on Dallas Radio, Susan Hawk, and Her Love of Soccer by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »